Friday, February 25, 2011

roles in life

im a GIRL
i really hate tat fact
i cant even sit down without thking ' am i sitting correctly?' ' am i decent?' 'where shud i put my hands?' ......
while a boy cn jz sit however he wants..given da difference in body parts..
i wonder if da 1st woman on earth  have body hair? i tot its natural or is it really hormone prob??
who da hell created wax n skin removal n blah3 ?
nw all man like da NEW VERSION..
and woman with da old version will be catagorised as ugly

the clothes i wear is vry important too..
ppl say i hav a quite a gud taste in clothes
all i cn say is tat der is thin line btw being sexy n cheap
dun gt me wrong..i nvr wan to be sexy..
i jz like to show my taste in clothes
and i realize tat its no use XD
yea i get attention at da start of any occasion..
bt da important thg is communication..
without tat u gt nowhere although u hav da nicest outfit in da world

boys? HAHAHA!!!!!!! jz a shirt and a pants.(most of da time)nobdy cn say anythg bad abt dem.. TT


im a DAUGHTER/OLDER SISTER
mum,
mayb i deserve a slap
bt are u sure its my fault entirely?
for me i blame u! u eat more salt den i eat rice rite?
parents shud teach their children..
hw cum u are blaming me for nt being gud enuf?
yes i am a spoilt child,who spoil me?
yes i was nt talking to u in a nice way, did u teach me hw?u thk da cane would do da job..
dun u knw tat wil jz make me hate u more?
as for da little sis,i jz wan u to be fair.
im da eldest..so wat??!! she dunid to do anythg?
im willing to do anythg..if u treat me fair.. n ask softly..tats all i ask

im a STUDENT
its my responsibility, ya
bt im nt a sponge halo!
n da face u show me evryday,
come on..u thk i stil hav da heart to study?

i knw with all my words in tis 2 paragraph,u will stil blame me..
well i surrender to god,i duno wat to do wit u anymore

im a FREN
tis is wer i turn to when i hav probs
nw i hav a group of frens..which some of dem..sometimes i dun like
bt i go on..trying to like dem cuz der muz b a reason for dem to be my fren rite?
nw i hav a prob /misunderstanding with 1 of dem
which make me thk over

wat is fren actualy?
if i cant get along with (lets say) tis group of frens, do i try to fix da prob or i shoudn't mix with dem anymore cux...we cant get along??

im used to being alone already, so mayb i shud leave...everybody, so i wont hurt anyone

some ppl would say to me : i shud stay and learn til i get it rite
and i would say : its all up to me and d other party..whether dey wanna learn ont,
we nid both hands , rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment